Monday, December 7, 2009

A theft in the Community.-3



Part one HERE
Part two HERE


I have been unable to contact anyone from the second Vancouver Seed Bank (Now Vancity Seeds) who is allowed to comment on the events described by Rebecca in the second part of this article. 


Therefore I will not be bringing you a balanced story.


They have not responded to three phone calls, one facebook message, and an email. 
They have my FULL legal name, phone number, and this web address; I contacted them prior the publishing of both the previous articles in this series. 


The final time I spoke to someone from the VSB the only complaint he had about the article was that “[I] posted someone’s full name online”. I found it interesting that this was his only comment despite the second part of the article reading like material from a smear campaign.


I won’t be contacting Vancity seeds in the future, nor will I be entering their doors.


To quote my favorite fictional writer "There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long— PEOPLE."



Vancouver Seed Bank
872 Hastings Street East
Vancouver, BC V6A 1R6, Canada
(778) 329-1930
http://www.vancouverseedbank.ca



VanCity Seeds
316 Hastings Street West
Vancouver, BC V6B 1K6, Canada
(604) 628-4342

http://vancityseeds.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment