Tuesday, December 1, 2009

GEAR bong review

Images: http://tinyurl.com/yk4ptcy (Different color, same bong)


I recently ran into a few people I used to work with. It was a rainy night and I was going to the New Amsterdam to sit for a few minutes before heading home. Right in front of the doors a few cooks I knew and hadn’t seen in a dog’s age were waiting for somebody else. Quickly we exchanged greetings and went inside the New Amsterdam. Inside, one member of the group enthusiastically gave me the details of the new Bong he had been waiting to buy, while another browsed the mini-vaporizers. As soon as he bought the his bong we went upstairs to the vapor lounge and tested it out.


The model we smoked from was one of the best bongs I have ever used.  Produced by Gear the 21 inch model is glossy black and features a clear viewing window mounted above main chamber.  The ash catcher mounted on the bowl is very well made;   it has a flat face to prevent rolling when removed from the bong. The bowl is a glass on glass design, it has perforated and removable down stem. The chamber of the bong has an ice catcher mounted directly above it; the chamber itself used a wide-bottomed laboratory style design, very stable and hard to knock over. The smoke produced from the bong was of the highest quality; smooth, potent and efficient. Very fun to use and I’m sure I will be purchasing one very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment